Thursday, April 10, 2008

Slow Cooking Thursday!



All my slow cooking recipes are now online and starting today, I will add all the recipes shared weekly to my online del.icio.us site too. So if you're wanting to find ALL the slow cooked recipes that have been shared since the first SLOW COOKING THURSDAY, here is the link for you.

Don't forget to add your name to Mr Linky and a link back to your SCT post so others can come by and see your recipe too.

FINGER LICKIN' RIBS

3 to 4 lbs. baby back pork ribs
salt and pepper to taste
garlic salt to taste
8-0z bottle Russian salad dressing
3/4 c. pineapple juice

Slice ribs into several portions to fit into slow cooker; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange in a slow cooker; add enough water just to cover.

Cover and cook on high setting for 6 to 7 hours, until tender; drain. Arrange ribs on a broiler pan and sprinkle with garlic salt.

Combine salad dressing and pineapple juice in a small mixing bowl; brush ribs with half the sauce. Broil until browned; turn over, brush with remaining sauce and broil other side.

Serves 8-10


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Russian dressing on chicken I have never thought to put it on ribs. Our kids love ribs. We have all the kids this weekend I think this would be a great one to make on Saturday while we strip wallpaper.......

Stephanie ODea said...

Sandra, this sounds so good. I haven't ever had Russian dressing---I'm excited to explore a new flavor.

-steph

Anonymous said...

These look really good. I am thinking crock all day and then have dh grill them at dinner time!


Thanks for hosting!


MJ

threesidesofcrazy said...

These sound scrumptious! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

This sounds yummy!

Renee said...

This recipes sounds SOOO good! Thanks for sharing and hosting this.

Mississippi Songbird said...

These all look so good..Thanks again for hosting it..

Betsy said...

Sounds yummy!

Angela's Kitchen said...

Yum! I love doing ribs in the crock pot. These sound great!

Mari said...

I've never had Russian dressing. This recipe looks good, so I'll have to get some!

Michelle said...

how yummy :) sorry that i was mia again from sct but I made the mexican turkey burgers ..*yum* your recipe looks so tasty as I bet the russian dressing adds a tang..we all love ribs here. thanks for the blog visit.I have a q to ask you and will e-mail you it tonight ..hugs my friend..

Jenileigh said...

I'm taking a fairly long internet break and wanted to stop over and say goodbye while sharing that I'm hosting a giveaway that I will draw for when I return. I wanted to welcome you to come over and participate! God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for setting this up! I just found your blog and am in desperate need of crock pot recipes. I am going to add you to my blogaritm account! Thank you so much - Blessings,
dee @ boysrus
www.homeschoolblogger.com/boysrus

jennwa said...

As always that sounds great. I am sorry I did not have any slow cooker recipes this week. I could not find a good one to post. I will be working on one for next week hopefully.