Thursday, March 04, 2010

Cooking Thursday!


Won't you join me and share with us one of your new recipes, or an old family favorite, you can even throw in a recipe for homemade soaps or detergents (just remember to specify).

For the guidelines, you can go here.

********************************************

2010_02220026

CREAMY HOMESTYLE TUNA MELTS
6 servings

Ingredients


4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2 cans (5 oz. each) tuna, drained, flaked
1/4 cup finely chopped onions
1/4 cup finely chopped celery
12 slices whole wheat bread
6 KRAFT Singles
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, softened

Instructions

MIX first 4 ingredients.

Fill bread slices with tuna salad and Singles.

SPREAD outsides of sandwiches with butter.

COOK in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.

8 comments:

ruth stiles said...

Those look really good. I am always looking for new ways to eat tuna...Thanks for hosting and sharing!

jenna said...

thanks for hosting. this week i'm sharing tips on how to use whole white wheat flour as a thickener for soups, sauces and gravy and a recipe for home made enchilda sauce.

Renee said...

Oh, yum! That looks and sounds delicious. Thanks for hosting!

The Family of Logo said...

I'm not sure if I did it correctly, but I added my soup creation to Mr. Linky. If I did it wrong, I'm so sorry! Hope it worked.

Heart2Heart said...

Sandra,

Well I was wondering that I was going to make for lunch, but you have completely answered that question for me.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Mari said...

These look wonderful! I'll be trying them. Sorry - I never had a chance to link up. I spent the day in the hospital with my daughter today, and am just now checking a few blogs. We are hoping she can come home tomorrow.

Blessed Beyond said...

Thank you for hosting! Sounds yummy!

Christina said...

I love tuna and cream cheese so I am going to give this recipe a try. It looks yummy.