Monday, December 06, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday - December 6

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Pretty chilly this morning, now if we could only get some snow, I would be happy.  Ha!


Things that make me happy:
Spending a day with my family


Book I'm reading:
The Blue Tattoo - The story of Olive Oatman


What's on my TV today:
Catching up on the DVR plus a few Hallmark Christmas movies I recorded


On the menu for dinner:
Meatloaf, Mashed potatoes


On my To Do List:

Laundry, laundry and more laundry
Run to the library to fax the last documents for my kids registration
Maybe get some Christmas shopping done.


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Bread Rolls


In the craft basket:
Finishing up my last pockets for the Advent Calendar


Looking forward to this week:
Baking Christmas Cookies.  Got a few to make


Tips and Tricks:
Can't think of one right now



My favorite blog post this week:
No blog reading yet


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Home Joy



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
2010_12040103


Lesson learned the past few days:

That when plans don't pan out, it's usually NOT a bad thing, it means there's something even better waiting for you.


On my mind:
Homeschooling, almost done with the kids registration and we're all super excited.  They only have two weeks left at that miserable public school.  YAY!


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
[Jesus said,] "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my life for the sheep."

— John 10:14-15 (NIV)

No comments: