Sunday, June 22, 2014

{ Beating the dust with Dust-Off }

_MG_5146

Dust.....it's just everywhere isn't it?  It's forever been the bane of my existence, not only because it's a constant in the house and on every surface, but because it wreaks havoc with my allergies.

Back in Arizona I had the worst time trying to keep it under control, I would dust one day and the very next it looked like a dust storm had run through the house.

Here in Idaho it has become much easier to deal with, not only because we're not in a desert, but also because I have since then become very good friends with Dust-Off.

A couple of weeks ago, actually right before our move, I was sent a sample to try out.  It couldn't have come at a better time, honestly, because you know when you're moving there is so much dust everywhere and I don't like putting things into the new house without giving them a good wipe.

Enter Dust-Off!!!

_MG_5145

My favorite is the Electronics Duster, it removes dust and lint which is a HUGE help with our laptops and my husband's desk top.

You know how kids are, they tend to touch everything with their yucky little hands covered in whatever they were eating while attempting to play a game.  It's frustrating, and no matter how many times we tell them not to do that, they almost always do.

This little can of compressed air is a miracle worker, it really is, and I'm not just saying that, I truly believe it.

I don't like typing on a keyboard that has crumbs and all sorts of weird things stuck between the keys, and this little beauty gets right in there and blows them all out.  It's quite fun to watch actually, and if I can do a chore that is fun at the same time, I'm all for it.

It is easy to use, it works great!!!

And it's helped me keep the laptops clean.  Another place it works well in is in the car, I use it to clean the dashboard and the gear shift, the radio console etc. 

Needless to say, it's become one of the most used products in my house.

But that's not all, because I also received some screen cleaners which work really really.  I'm always a little worried about cleaning the screens, whether it be the TV or the tablet or the laptop monitors.  I don't know, I just worry that I will break it somehow and then I'm never sure if the product I have on hand is safe or if it will scratch it etc.

Not with these though, they are the perfect cleaner for the screens.  Works great, no scratches, and safe.  I even use them on my big TV screen.

So, if you're looking for some great products to help contain the dust in your home, you can be sure that Dust-Off will do the job.

Check them out on their website, Dust-Off, where you can find a ton of different products for whatever your cleaning needs are.

No comments: