Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday - 03/28/2016

Morning friends!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Ours was very good, lots of family time, a barbecue, laughing, cooking, Easter lunch and loads of movies in between.

I am going to try and get this post up as quick as I can because our internet has been on and off since Thursday night.  It is so frustrating.

Anyway, cracking on real quick.....


happyhomemakermonday


The weather.....
It's a little nippy this morning, even though we get into the upper 70's and 80's during the days, the mornings are still a little cold. 40 degrees right now and a high of 72 later.


Right now I am....
As always, at this time of the day, I'm in bed.  I do have the heater going for a bit because my bedroom is absolutely freezing. 


Thinking....
That I have the internet people coming between 9 and 12 and I really don't like it when they come over for things like internet and my husband is not home.   I always feel like these are the things that the men are better to deal with, but alas, without stable internet since Thursday, it needs to be looked at.

On my TV.....
This weekend we watched quite a few movies, pretty good ones.  Let's see if I can remember them all.
Robert
Paper Towns
The Night Before
Green Inferno (really good, but very gross)
Everest (brilliant movie)
Pixels



On the menu for this week....
I will have to come back to this one, my Meal plan is nowhere near me at the moment.

Monday -  Chipotle Burrito Bowls  
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday -


On my to do list....
House cleaning....bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms.
Color my hair

Tidy up the house
Try to get the kids caught up with school, they weren't able to do anything on Friday


Looking forward to this week....
Nothing really specific going on, although we want to try and get to the Renaissance Festival this coming weekend.


Looking around the house....
Oh boy, a full weekend of activities and fun means a house that is looking really banged up. 


From the camera....
Took my camera outside and really enjoyed photographing the birds.  This guy was not scared or shy at all, he would just sit there on the fence looking at me.




On my prayer list.....
My brother has an interview this morning with an employment agency.  I am praying really hard that he is able to find something this week or the next, he is starting to feel quite stressed about it as you can imagine.
For my Jasmine, she is doing her SAT's tomorrow morning.


Bible verse, Devotional....


1 comment:

Jean said...

Hope you were able to get the Internet fixed. Spotty Internet is no fun! I don't like when I'm the one in charge of dealing with the people who come to fix it either. Have a wonderful week!