All my slow cooking recipes are now online and starting today, I will add all the recipes shared weekly to my online del.icio.us site too. So if you're wanting to find ALL the slow cooked recipes that have been shared since the first SLOW COOKING THURSDAY, here is the link for you.
Don't forget to add your name to Mr Linky and a link back to your SCT post so others can come by and see your recipe too.
Mixed Berry Crumble
2 12 oz. bags frozen mixed berries
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup cranberry juice cocktail
1/4 cup quick cooking tapioca
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup sugar
For Crumble Topping:
1 cup baking mix
3/4 cup Kashi cereal
1 cup almond biscotti (about 5 biscotti cookies), crushed
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1. In a 4- or 5-quart slow cooker stir together mixed berries, dried cranberries, cranberry juice, tapioca, cinnamon, and sugar.
2. Cover and cook on high setting 2 to 4 hours or until fruit is tender.
3. FOR CRUMBLE TOPPING: Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine all crumble top ingredients. Spread out on prepared baking sheet and bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until crisp and golden.
5. To serve, sprinkle crumble topping over warm berry mixture. Makes 8 servings.