Five on Friday!!!5:03 AM
Good morning friends, and a very Happy Friday!!!
I decided to do something a little different today and join in with Amy over at Love made my home, with her Five on Friday.
It's my first time joining in and I'm not quite sure how it really works, but, I'll get right on with it and share 5 things that made me smiles this past week.
If you want to join in, please go and say hi to Amy, grab her button, write your post up and then go back and link with her and all the other Five on Friday participants. :)
1. My grandmother has been so poorly the past two weeks, but she's making wonderful progress and is getting back to her old usual self. We've learned so much the past few days, mostly about the Lord's power to perform miracles. This wonderful lady was at death's door, we said our goodbyes, and then a day later she woke up and was back to normal. Unbelievable!!!!
2. The most beautiful of Fall weather has crept up on us here in North Texas. I've smiled just watching the season take hold, the leaves changing, the beautiful sunrises and the seasonal flowers bloom.
3. Food, food and more comfort food. I love cooking and I love baking and I truly believe that one of the best ways to take care of my family and to show them how much I love them, is through the meals I serve them.
4. Catching up on some favorite TV shows and finding new ones. I've watched quite a few this past week, here are a few that I'm really enjoying.
5. Corners of my house. Those little nooks and crannies that bring a smile to my face every single day. It's those little spaces that I've added a special little touch, or just something to make it feel homey and cozy. I like nothing more than pottering around my house and when I walk by an area and see a simple touch of homeliness, it makes the monotonous chores not so bad.
Thank you for stopping by, I'll be sure to come by and visit you all later today :)