Tuesday, April 11, 2017

{ Weekly Meals in Review }

Hi everyone, I thought I would come in and show you what our last week of meals looked like.  I thought it would be a good idea to start taking pictures of our nightly meals and doing a weekly roundup, including recipe links if available.

Might give someone inspiration for their own meals or help coming up with menu plans, so I hope you enjoy :)

Monday
Better than Olive Garden's Fettucine Alfredo

_MG_6077

Tuesday
(we were are testing so I picked up some sub sandwiches for dinner)


Wednesday
Baked Salmon, Garlic and butter potatoes, salad

_MG_6080

Thursday
Baked Manicotti, Salad

_MG_6083

Friday
Beef Curry

_MG_6078



3 comments:

Pamela said...

You must have a local sub shop - that look delicious!

Michelle said...

You meals are very inspiring for me! Nice!

Ksunshine52 said...

What a difference pics make! Now I want a sub lol! Thanks!