Monday, June 06, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Already 77 degrees and it's only 7am...it's starting to get pretty hot here in Arizona


Things that make me happy:
Praying for my husband


Book I'm reading:
The Thorn by Beverly Lewis


What's on my TV today:
Vanished with Beth Holloway
Casey Anthony Murder Trial


On the menu for dinner:
Shepherd's Pie




On my To Do List:

Laundry
Mop floors


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Sweet Citrus Iced Tea


In the craft basket:
Crochet Granny Stripe Blanket


Looking forward to this week:
Our summer vacation


Tips and Tricks:
One of the things I like doing is having a "Clean out the fridge" night.  Instead of cooking, we have all the leftovers, helps get rid of food and clears out the fridge too :)




My favorite blog post this week:
Haven't had a chance to read any


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Again, haven't had a chance to read any blogs lately;)


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):





Lesson learned the past few days:

That I have to hold on and stand strong because the minute I started the 31 Days of Prayer for my husband, we have been fighting like crazy. 


On my mind:
Summer vacation


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
What a man desires is unfailing love.
Proverbs 19:22a

No comments: