Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Seems the participation in the Happy Homemaker Monday posts has been dwindling for a while. I'm going to post it a few more times but I may just be retiring this feature soon for something else in it's place :)

On to today's Happy Homemaker Monday.


(New HHM button)


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Nice and warm here in Arizona, actually getting a little too warm already, I tried to sun tan this weekend and lasted about 5 minutes before I couldn't take it anymore.  Yikes!


Things that make me happy:
Life, having the opportunity to live it every single day


Book I'm reading:
The Thorn by Beverly Lewis


What's on my TV today:
Vanished with Beth Holloway
Our War from BBC3


On the menu for dinner:
Honestly don't know, I've been horrible with the menu planning this week




On my To Do List:

Iron, fold and put away laundry
Mop floors


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
In and Out Burgers

In and Out Burger

In the craft basket:
Way too many Crochet WIP's.  I really need to get onto these.


Looking forward to this week:
Nothing planned, just taking it easy.


Tips and Tricks:
Can't think of a single one this morning LOL




My favorite blog post this week:
Would have to be the Owl Mobile over at Homemade by Jill


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
I've found SO many this weekend and I've spent a good time just going back and reading from the very beginning...do you ever do that when you find a particularly interesting blog? 


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):






Lesson learned the past few days:

To let God and let go.  I keep having to relearn this one over and over and over again.


On my mind:
Summer vacation
Family 


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.
Psalm 42:11

No comments: