Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mr. Lid Review

Mr. Lid Review

Tupperware.....lids....missing lids, lids that don't fit, etc etc etc.

Been there, done that.  Matter of fact, I'm sure every woman out there can relate to this.  It's a pain keeping all the boxes and lids together, and even worse when you need a certain container, only to find that the lid is gone, disappeared, never to be found.

When the wonderful folks over at Mr. Lid asked me if I would willing to try their product and review it, I jumped at the chance.

I was sent a cute little kit with these adorable boxes and lids and different sizes.

Mr. Lid Review

Of course, I immediately put the boxes to good use and I fell in love with them right away. The lids are firmly attached, so no more looking for the one that matches.

Mr. Lid Review

Mr Lid Storage Container's are Stackable, Space Saving, BPA Free, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe! They Are Available In Sizes Like 8oz, 16oz, 32oz, 96oz & a 48oz With A Built In Condiment Cup!

All storage containers have a patented attached lid design with a quick and easy seal!

Mr. Lid Review

I think that one is one of my favorites, because it's perfect for hubby's lunches when I send salad. The salad dressing is safe in it's own little compartment right there without getting all over the lettuce and wilting it. Perfect!!

It's also great for veggies and dip, or even fruit dip, or caramel dip for apple slices etc.

I actually tried chicken nuggets for the kids with sweet and sour sauce for dipping, and it worked really well.

But don't just think of Mr. Lid as storage for food, because these handy little containers would work wonderful in a craft room, in the kids rooms, to store pet snacks, or even in the garage for nails, screws and nuts and bolts etc.

You can buy them online at Mr. Lid. The website offers a money-back guarantee and special offers, like a 2-for-1 set of Mr. Lid containers. Just pay shipping for the free set and that’s it.

You can get a set of 20 containers for only $19.95 plus shipping and handling.

I'm definitely going to purchase another set, it's time to clear out my kitchen of the mismatched lidless containers I have laying around.

Have YOU tried Mr. Lid???

Mr. Lid sent me a kit to try out, I was not paid any money or in any way coaxed in my review. All opinions and thoughts are my own.





1 comment:

Mari said...

I've never heard of these, but they look wonderful! I like that they also stack together.