All my slow cooking recipes are now online and starting today, I will add all the recipes shared weekly to my online del.icio.us site too. So if you're wanting to find ALL the slow cooked recipes that have been shared since the first SLOW COOKING THURSDAY, here is the link for you.
Don't forget to add your name to Mr Linky and a link back to your SCT post so others can come by and see your recipe too.
By the time you read this post I'll be on an airplane heading home to South Africa, so this is my only SCT post for the next 4 weeks, as soon as I return I will restart it again :)
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage cooked and well drained
- 1 meduim onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 can 4 oz chopped green chilies drained
- 2 and 1/2 cups grated pepper jack cheese
- 18 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- spay the inside of your crockpot with nonstick cooking spray
- beginning with the sausage layer the meat, onions, bell pepper, chilies and cheese repeating until all the ingredients are gone
- in a large bowl whisk the eggs until well combined and all the yolks are broken and mixed in well
- pour over the layers in the crock pot
- cover and cook 8 hours on low heat
- serve with sour cream and your favorite salsa