Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday - November 15

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
47 degrees outside, finally able to throw on some boots and pull out some of my sweaters.  Makes me feel like I'm in Idaho...love it.


Things that make me happy:
Cold weather, believe it or not.


Book I'm reading:
Best of Covered Wagon Women - I am loving this book,  it is the account from 8 different women who braved the trails, in the form of letters and diaries.  I have learned a lot about what happened before, during and after these long month travels.


What's on my TV today:
Paranormal State
Merlin


On the menu for dinner:
Macaroni with Bacon Sauce


On my To Do List:

Grocery shopping
Ironing
Change bed linens
Sweep and Mop


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Tacoritos from Taste of Home.  SO good.

2010_11130003

In the craft basket:
My usual crochet projects but I'm starting to add some christmas gifts to the list.


Looking forward to this week:
Good week of school for my children.


Tips and Tricks:
Nothing today



My favorite blog post this week:
Haven't done my blog reading yet, will do it this morning and will come back and add a post.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Hospitality Lane


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):
2010_11120018


Lesson learned the past few days:

To try and make do with what I have and where I am.  It's no use complaining about things that can not be changed.


On my mind:
My children, my husband, my family and all my bloggy friends.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:10

No comments: