Sunday, December 09, 2012

{ Sunday Favorites }

What I'm enjoying, what I'm wishing for, what I would love to have, what I think is adorable, what I'm listening to, and so forth.



I've had my eye on a vintage typewriter for a very long time.  How gorgeous is that green?


While browsing the internet the other day, I came across a website that has had me so giddy.  I've loved looking through the different items available for sale, as well as the informational articles, blog entries etc.  I do think you all would enjoy this site too, so go on over and check out Jas Townsend & Son.


Working on a new project involving these adorable flowers.  Using 100% cotton for them :)



One of my favorite things is to watch videos/movies etc. from the old days. Or rather, from a much simpler time. I find the old way of doing things so utterly fascinating and I have learned so much. Mostly, I am enamored with the simpler way of doing things and the way that life moved at a much slower pace. 

With that in mind, I've been enjoying the Victorian Garden and Kitchen series.  Fascinating!

 Tasha Tudor.  I never get tired of this wonderful lady, and I often find myself on her website just sipping a cup of tea and enjoying all the treasures stored within.


Love it.  Love everything about this picture and I especially love the clothes, it's something I would totally wear.  Gorgeous layers of mismatched fabric.  All from the Swedish designer Ewa i Walla.


I could see myself in here.  Drooling over this bedroom from Henhouse.  What catches my eye the most has to be the lovely headboard.


And for today, I'm still dreaming of a white Christmas.



4 comments:

Nikita said...

I am bookmarking the Victorian series.. I use to watch a series called the Homestead Blessings..a wonderful series I'm not sure if t is on YT, but the women amaze me, the way they take of their families from the things that they have grown and nurtured on their very own land and the simple way of life.

Elise said...

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas too! It's pretty cold here in the Chicago suburbs, but no sign of snow yet :( Love that typewriter!

Naomi said...

Ooo I've been away from blogland too long but then sometimes it's nice to have lots to back read :)
Victorian Kitchen Garden is an old favourite of mine :) We actually had the theme played on clarinet at our wedding!!! (It's a lovely piece of music and I play clarinet lol)
I feel as though you really ought to be living in the UK, we should be neighbours lol! xxx

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing all of the great sights. I absolutely loved Victorian Christmas on BBC. I also shared out with a girlfriend and jet dvds I are learning a lot about a simpler life.