Tuesday, October 01, 2024

{ 31 Days of Prayer for my Husband - Day 1 }


Good morning ladies!

Starting today, I am doing a 31 days of prayer for my husband.  I first did this back in 2009 and it was a hit, with many women joining me in praying for their respective husbands.

I always pray for everyone, my whole family and of course that includes my husband too, but I think it's also important to specifically pray for them, in different ways.  Over the next 31 days, I will focus my prayers on different things daily, praying, reading certain scriptures and sharing them here, in case someone wants to join in.

I do encourage you to participate, even if you don't tell me you are praying along, it's ok.  I hope that I can encourage even if just one person, to pray for their husband and to see God move in amazing ways.

I can add a linky if you wish, just let me know in the comments below.  God bless you and God bless your husbands ♥


Day 1

Pray that your husband will grow spiritually and consider his accountability before the Lord. Pray that he will guard his heart by developing spiritual disciplines—Bible reading and study, prayer, meditation, scripture memorization, etc.
 
 
Scriptures to read:
2 Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen.
Prov. 4:23
Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Deanna said...

THIS IS WONDERFUL! Will do.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love this my Friend! I did prayers for Matthew during my devotional time. And I also said the rosary as that is something I often do for the month of October (kind of a Catholic thing in my area). 🙏🏻💗

Barb said...

I love this idea. Our husbands need our prayers and support! Thank you for posting!