I am still trying to get over this flu, so I've spent a lot of time being still, or doing things that don't require too much energy in order to give my body the chance to rest and heal.
The past 3 days I have sat at my desk, with the beautiful Fall light surrounding me, and have slowly worked on this crochet project.
I'm really enjoying the process though I will say, if you've never made a TOFT Crochet Amigurumi, it is quite confusing at times. It almost feels like the instructions to the pattern are missing key points. I've had to resort to the internet and YouTube to try and figure out just what she is telling me to do.
Also, I have not used the yarn she suggests because I just wanted to use the scraps I had on hand, which tend to be the cheaper acrylic yarn, and that has produced a much larger cat than the one in the book. This guy is huge Hahahah
For all future characters, I will be using her suggested yarn.
I have just one front leg to do and then attach to the body, then need to do the head and tail and the finishing touches on the paws. I should have it finished this weekend ♥



No comments:
Post a Comment