Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Taryn-Lee!

My beautiful niece is celebrating a birthday today.... how cute is she?

I only wish I could be there with her today, but I can't, only in thought and spirit and that will have to do until I can hug her again next year.

Taryn-Lee, we hope you have an amazing birthday and that you get everything that you ever wished for.

We love you baby girl!


One of my favorite pics taken in the car at the Kruger National Park....they loved playing together and became instant friends. Nicholas and Taryn-Lee. :)

10 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

She's adorable! Hope she has a great b-day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Taryn-Lee... what a beautiful young lady and what a pretty name.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

P. said...

Very portuguese looking.

Alfazema

Amy said...

O my goodness.. what a beautiful girl she is!! happy Birthday to your sweet niece!

Tina said...

She's beautiful!

Your son has the sweetest cheeks :)

Cheri said...

I hope she has a great day- that is such a great pic of her and Nicholas.

Renee said...

Happy Birthday to Taryn-Lee! The pictures are great.

jennwa said...

Happy Birthday Taryn-Lee!!

In the top picture she looks exactly like my oldest daughter. Even my daughter thinks it looks like her.

Bonnie said...

That photos of N and T-L is adorable. I know it's hard to be away from family like you are ! I'm looking forward to being with mine for the holidays !! WOOO HOOO !!

threesidesofcrazy said...

They are so cute together! Happy Birthday Taryn Lee!