Thursday, November 06, 2008

Slow Cooking Thursday!

[sctbutton.jpg]

All my slow cooking recipes are now online and starting today, I will add all the recipes shared weekly to my online del.icio.us site too. So if you're wanting to find ALL the slow cooked recipes that have been shared since the first SLOW COOKING THURSDAY, here is the link for you.

Don't forget to add your name to Mr Linky and a link back to your SCT post so others can come by and see your recipe too.

As always, share your slow cooking recipes but if you REALLY REALLY don't have one and still want to participate, then you can share any kind of recipe.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2279/1967813056_2022cae0aa.jpg?v=0

Breakfast Quesadillas

1 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup diced cooked ham
1/3 cup chopped and seeded tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped green onion
4 flour tortillas

Place ham, tomatoes and green onion in slow cooker. Cook on Low for 2 hours. Add in cheeses and cook for another 5 - 10 minutes to an hour until cheeses are completely melted.

Remove and place inside flour tortillas. Roll up and garnish with more cheese and green onion if desired.

Serves 4.

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sandra
Thanks for hosting ;-) The breakfast quesadillas sound perfect as Rob is getting up quite early for work.Have a great day.

Micha @ Cookin' Mimi said...

That looks really good.

Mari said...

I love this idea - something different for breakfast and from the crockpot! Thanks!

Vickie said...

The kids will love this! Thanks for Sharing :)

Angela's Kitchen said...

Thanks for hosting. Sorry about last week! Couldn't get myself together until Friday...

I love the "in my kitchen" widget you have on the side. Really fun!

everyday mom of one said...

Looks yummy.

I am having a toy giveaway jump over to my site and have a look, might save you a christmas present.

Jen said...

That looks really good. We are always looking for breakfast recipes. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Yum, breakfast in the crock. I need to try this.


MJ

Anonymous said...

What a great recipe! Thanks for sharing! I will give this one a try this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I feel like such a heel...I haven't participated in two weeks! I promise to get back in the groove next week.

This sounds delicious and I guarantee my daughter would love it. Thanks for sharing!

Renee said...

This sounds absolutely delicious! Thanks for sharing and hosting this. Have a great weekend.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

My favorite...BREAKFAST!! Love this one! Thanks!

~melody~

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

These sound really good. I'll need to try them soon.

The Savvy Mama said...

Thanks for hosting such a great idea! This is my first time participating and I'm excited to be a part.

The quesadillas look so good! :)

Anonymous said...

What an unusual idea for breakfast, but it looks yummy!
Thanks for the welcome.