Friday, May 01, 2009

Missed me????

I feel like it's been years since I've blogged anything other than the meme's. I miss it, I miss sitting down and just blabbing about my day and what is going on around here.

For those who didn't know yet, Nicholas and I both have Bronchitis and we're on day 4 of the antibiotics. I'm just ready to feel better, I'm ready to get rid of this annoying grating cough and the general unwell feeling, I'm ready to be back to me, the normal (whatever that means lol) crazy, talking, crafting, cooking and mommy me. Someone throw me a life line please, I need it.

Nicholas has missed all week of school, we did try to send him back yesterday but I got a call at noon from the nurse asking me to pick him up, his stomach was hurting a lot. I think it was from the Zythromax which kinda killed my tummy too, but I picked him up and went straight to the doctor's office. He examined him again and said not to worry, he is fine and looks good, it's just the Bronchitis and the body trying to fight the infection.

Anyway, enough about that stuff. You may be wondering what I've been doing with myself, well, nothing much.

I did try to go through all the blogs on my Google Reader yesterday. Hahahah that's all I will say, because when you sit down and see Google Reader (657) you can't help but smile, there's no way I can read and comment on all the blogs, so I did it, I hit "mark all as read". Yes I did, and I know I've missed out on all your posts, but I think I need to just start from fresh or I'll never catch up.

I don't have anything planned for this weekend, other than a quick trip to Walmart and a trip to the mechanic to see if they can figure out what is wrong with my Durango. It's making the weirdest sound, it's like I'm driving down the road in a huge sprinkler LOL
It's also leaking the Anti Freeze and it's at the point where I put in water and it just goes in the top and out the bottom. So sad.

So there you go, nothing exciting happened OR happening soon. I'm counting down the days until school ends on the 22nd, I am ready to have my kiddos home with me all day and sleeping in late and staying up later and so forth. I'm also looking forward to at least 3 months of NON sick days without all the germs and virus' being brought home from school.

Right now, I'm off to go try and catch up on some tv, I haven't watched much at all this past week.

I hope you're having a wonderful friday night and have an equally wonderful weekend.

God Bless,

10 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

I hope you and Nicholas start feeling better soon! I think you've had enough sickies this year. You deserve at least a couple of years with perfect health!
Have a relaxing weekend!

Bonnie said...

Glad you are both on the mend ... hopefully a restful weekend at home will be what you both need to kick it ...

P. said...

Get well soon.

Alfazema

Mari said...

I'm sorry that not only are you and Nicholas sick, but your car is too! Hope you all feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you both start feeling better. I have the same thing and am on day 4 of my Zithromax as well. I agree with wanting it over and returning to normal. I hate not feeling like myself.

Hope y'all have a nice weekend.

The Raggedy Girl said...

You have sure had your share and then someone else's of illness this winter. I am praying for your family.

The Raggedy Girl

Kelli said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel better, Sandra! I hope you have a relaxing weekend with lots of rest time.
~Kelli

Susanne said...

Have the best relaxing weekend Sandra. Hopefully you and Nicholas are now on the upswing and this will be it for the rest of the year! And then some!

Guess what we did last night? We went to Celtic Thunder. I thought of you. You would have loved it.

Melissa said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. There's a lot of illness "going around" here, too. I have a sinus infection and just started yesterday on antibiotics and a prescription nasal spray. (The spray was expensive, but at this point I'm willing to pay it just to get my head out of the fog!)

Feel better, and enjoy your weekend!

heidi @ ggip said...

Yes, I think you have had more than your share of sickness this year! Hopefully the summer will be better.

Have a great weekend!