Slow Cooking Thursday7:56 AM
Don't forget to add your name to Mr Linky and a link back to your SCT post so others can come by and see your recipe too.
As always, share your slow cooking recipes but if you REALLY REALLY don't have one and still want to participate, then you can share any kind of recipe.
Crock-Pot Breakfast Casserole
* 32 oz. frozen hash browns with onions and peppers
* 1 small red pepper, diced
* 1/2 lb. regular bacon or vegetarian bacon (optional)
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
* 12 eggs
* 1 cup milk
* 1 tsp. kosher salt
* 1 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
* 6-8 drops hot sauce
* 1 tsp. dry mustard
1. Spray the slow cooker stoneware with cooking spray.
2. Place hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker. Top with diced red pepper.
3. If using, cook bacon until crisp. Crumble on top of the diced red pepper.
4. Top with cheddar cheese.
5. Whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour evenly over the mixture in the Crockpot.
6. Cook on low 10-12 hours.