Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday - September 13

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
68 degrees right now, it feels SO SO good.


Things that make me happy:
A hot bubble bath


Book I'm reading:
Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harries


What's on my TV today:
The Gates - catch up on new episode from last night


On the menu for dinner:
Chicken Stroganoff


On my To Do List:
One more load of laundry
Mop floors


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I'm still wanting to make the Beef and Cheese Empanadas. I keep moving it from one menu to the next to the next but somehow it never quite makes it to the table.


In the craft basket:
Granny Stripe Crochet Blanket.


Looking forward to this week:
Jasmine getting her permanent cast and returning to school, she hates being home and away from her friends. Looking forward to Nicholas feeling better so he can also return to school tomorrow.


Tips and Tricks:
I got absolutely NOTHING today.


My favorite blog post this week:
No blog reading last week, didn't get around to it.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

2010_09100002



Lesson learned the past few days:

Oh boy, so many, but I guess the biggest ones is again, to leave it in the Lord's Hands and to Let go. When you get a call from the school nurse about one of your children, it literally feels like you got punched in the stomach, it's the most helpless, hopeless gut wrenching feeling you can ever experience. I once again had to remember that God was with her when I couldn't be and that He would be with her through it all too.


On my mind:
My beautiful girl, hoping for a swift recovery to her broken wrist.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.
Philippians 3:10

No comments: