Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday - September 20

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Kinda cloudy and not as hot.


Things that make me happy:
Rain


Book I'm reading:
Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harries


What's on my TV today:
The Gates - catch up on new episode from last night


On the menu for dinner:
Spaghetti a la Philly

Spaghetti a la Philly

On my To Do List:

Laundry
Mopping and Sweeping


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Just made Chicken Stroganoff the other day, I have the photos and the recipe ready to go on my food blog this morning.


In the craft basket:
Granny Stripe Crochet Blanket. Poor blanket has been in there forever.


Looking forward to this week:
My children having a good day at school. I am just not impressed at all with the way their school has been this year, just too many things that I don't agree with on the teaching and behavior level. I tell you, I'm counting down the days until this year is over so I can finally start homeschooling my children.


Tips and Tricks:
I got absolutely NOTHING today.


My favorite blog post this week:
No blog reading last week, didn't get around to it.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Lesson learned the past few days:

That sometimes all you need is a good laugh to get you through the hard times.


On my mind:
My kids, their cruddy school and believe it or not, CHRISTMAS. LOL


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Matthew 7:7

No comments: