Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wanna see what I got today?

2010_09290026

If you're not into yarn, you may just wanna completely skip this post because really, I'm just going to babble endlessly about all the goodies I got this morning.

One of my friends was getting rid of a bunch of yarn and of course, being that I'm constantly buying it I said I would take them.  I'm so glad I did.

I ended up with a box and two baskets of yummy yarn.

2010_09290019

I sat on my couch surrounded by the soft balls of yarn and tried to contain the ideas that just started flowing from my brain.

2010_09290021

Granny Stripe blankets, doilies and runners and scarves and oh my goodness, I don't even know where to begin.

2010_09290020

What I choose to do, I can envision lots of quiet time with my yarn and my hooks, but maybe the first thing I should make is another crochet bag to hold all these in. 

Yes, I think that's where I'm going first, so I'm going to leave you for I'm about to go sit back on that couch and ooh and aah at the pretty colors.

No comments: