Saturday, March 17, 2007

FIVE SENSES SATURDAY!!!

Good Morning everyone, it's been a while since I've done my Five Senses Saturday but since I really don't have time to post about anything else, I thought today would be the perfect time to bring this back. Enjoy!!!



::Hear::

- Birds outside my window
- Faith Hill "Stronger"
- Dishwasher running
- Drip of the bathroom faucet
- TV in the background



::See::



- Laundry waiting to be washed
- My tulips peeking through the ground
- Half empty cup of coffee on my computer desk
- The Pugs playing
- Sun shining through the living room curtains



::touch::



- Pages of the cooking magazine as I look through it
- Fabric waiting to be used
- Warm sun on my face
- Paper cut on my finger
- Crayons while I color with the kids



::taste::



- Diet Coke with ice and a slice of lemon

- Baked Ham and Cheddar Sandwiches
- MIni Carrot Cake Bites
- Hot onion rings
- The first sip of Caramel Truffle Coffee



::smell::




- Laundry fresh out of the dryer
- Glade Angel Whispers Candle
- Olive oil, garlic and onions frying in the skillet
- Bath and Body Works Cotton Blossom Body Lotion
- The scent of Johnson's Baby Lotion on my kids after bath

5 comments:

Susanne said...

I love reading your 5 Senses Saturdays!

Michelle said...

I too love reading your 5 senses!and have so missed reading your blog .Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, paper cut! they're the worst. Loved reading your 5 senses Saturday my friend :)

Unknown said...

You made me hungry with your "taste" sense, LOL. Now I have to go to the store and get some ham & mac and cheese. ;-)

Christina said...

Glad to see this one back. I love the scent of baby lotion. That one was my favorite.