Tuesday, February 10, 2009

{ 31 Days of Prayer for my Husband } - Day 10



I feel that behind every wonderful blogging woman I have come to know, there is an amazing man, they are the ones working in the background. The ones providing for our families, fixing what is broken around the house, giving us a hug when we're down, listening to our bad days, putting up with the constant flashing of cameras in their eyes (admit it, you tote that camera around just as much as I do LOL).

So I think they need to be recognized and admired and acknowledged for the wonderful husbands they are and what better way to do that, than to devote a whole month of prayer to them. Will you join me?

Embark with me on a journey for the next 31 Days, in which we devote ourselves to prayer for our husbands.



Day 10

Pray that your husband will cultivate strong integrity, and not compromise his convictions. Pray that his testimony will be genuine, that he will be honest in his business dealings, and will never do anything that he needs to hide from others. (Prov. 20:7; 1 Tim. 1:5, 3:7; Eph. 6:10-12)




Proverbs 20

7A righteous man who walks in his integrity--
How blessed are his sons after him.


1 Timothy 1:5 (New American Standard Bible)

5But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.

1 Timothy 3:7 (New American Standard Bible)

7And he must have a good reputation with those outside the church, so that he will not fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

Ephesians 6:10-12 (New American Standard Bible)

The Armor of God
10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.

11Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


If you're a lurker, I invited you to come on out and join us, let's pray for the wonderful husbands in our lives, together :)

6 comments:

Mari said...

Another great thing to pray for.

Blessed Beyond said...

Thank you so much! I am so enjoying this!

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Praying with you tonight!

Nanny Ree said...

Praying to-day! Marie x

Jen said...

I am praying. I love Eph 6:10-12 we have the children learning this one. We have also picked this verse as our homeschool group verse. Thanks again. Hubby is ok after the other day, shaken but unharmed. I'm trying to get over my fear of him being at work now. I am trying to give it to God. Easier said than done.

Margie said...

I decided that I am going to start this in March, the crazy (or maybe not so crazy part) is that I am not even dating anyone so I don't have a hubby, but I can still pray for him!