Thursday, November 03, 2011

{ Just living }

 

♥  Watching movies with the family while working on my Beast

Ripple Blanket

♥ Smiling as I watch it grow, row by row


♥  Hearing the giggles from the living room as these two play together....father and son, laughing, playing, imagining


♥  Fixing yummy lunches for my kiddos and watching their faces light up, who knew pigs in a blanket could make them so happy?


♥  Reveling in the beautiful sunsets that this time of year brings around

2011_11030006

♥  Making use of old things to beautify others, like my Basil which is still going strong

♥  Watching the new Jane Eyre and loving it just as much as the previous version

♥  Reading beautiful books that make me smile, like Mrs Beeton's Book of Household Management


Just Living....soaking in every moment of every day and leaving nothing unsaid, nothing undone!

10 comments:

Conny said...

the sunsets there just slay me ... SO gorgeous!!!!!!

Amy @ Heritage Homemaker said...

Beautiful post, lady!

Linds said...

Now this is a beautiful post, Sandra - capturing the memories of the day!

(And I see your comment section is back to the old one - at least I don't have to sign in every time!)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Sandra ~ What a lovely post! It makes me feel thankful for your many blessings as well as my own.

Have a wonderful weekend ~ FlowerLady

someone else said...

Lovely. This sounds perfect.

Sheila said...

Love your header. The beast is growing nicely. Pigs in a blanket are a favorite at our house too. WOW--what a sunset!!! I miss the sunsets we saw while living in CA and AK. Have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

Karen said...

Lovely post, Sandra. Your house sounds so warm and welcoming. Love the colors in the afghan.

Amber said...

I love that picture of your husband and son... it's so great to see things like that, and to be reminded that it's okay to act like a kid sometimes.
Have a great weekend!

Christina said...

I have not made those pigs in a blanket in a while. Thanks for the inspiration. Love the pic of Nicholas playing with the dinosaurs and his dad.

Liz said...

Love the pictures! You are a very inspiring woman. You make me realize that we all have a lot to be thankful for and we should enjoy the sweet little things we often look over or take for granted like the sunset or children enjoying one on one time with their father.