Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday - 04/13/2015

Good morning, here we are for another Happy Homemaker Monday.

I really need to thank all of you who still come in and post your links every Monday, you have no idea how much I appreciate it :)  So thank you, really.



The weather outside is::::
Currently it's 43 degrees with a high of 78 today.  I'm so looking forward to that, I can't even begin to tell you. 

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Coffee and two pieces of toast with butter.  I've switched back to just water during the day and the pounds have started coming of, thrilled with that :)


As I look outside my window:::
The grass is sooooo green, but also in need of mowing again.  I ran out of gas in the mower last week and ended up only being able to mow half the back yard.  Have to get gas today and do the back and front, oh and I also need to get a spool for my weed eater so I can do the flower beds.  It's a beautiful day though so it will be nice to get some yard work in.     

Right now I am::::
Sitting on the couch and Lola is literally draped over my lap because she wants the toast I have for breakfast.  Silly dog.  I did take my shower already and am fully dressed for the day, usually I'm not that fast in the morning.

As I look around the house::::
Same ol' story with packing moves everywhere.  There are also some paint cans as I've been painting the walls, especially my chalkboard wall, which I'm sad about having to paint over.  

On today's to do list::::

Cleaning
Homeschooling
Yard work

Currently reading::::
Running Fire for a book review. 

On the TV today::::

The Lizzie Borden Chronicles

If there be Thorns

My Portuguese Soaps - A Unica Mulher, Mar Salgado, Mulheres
The Following
Outlander
A bone to pick 

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Chicken Stew
Tuesday - Tuna Sandwiches (Zumba night)
Wednesday - Fish Sticks, Potato Salad
Thursday - Hotdogs (Zumba night)
Friday - Patty Melts, Fries
Saturday - Country Skillet Breakfast
Sunday - Homemade Pizza


Favorite photo from the camera::::



Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
Psalm 105:4

PLEASE, don't add links to this list that are not part of the Happy Homemaker Monday. I've asked numerous times, and I'm frankly quite tired of having to remove links to other posts that shouldn't be in this list. Please be respectful of my request!

3 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Your weather sounds lovely! We've finally been getting some warm temps and green growing things here - yay for Spring!

Doing some yard work and soaking up some sunbeams sounds like a perfect idea.

Keep thinking sunny thoughts sweet Gal!
xoxo

threesidesofcrazy said...

The yard work sounds fun since your weather is so cooperative - supposed to rain here.

Oh sad about the chalkboard wall.

Debbie said...

Enjoy the lovely weather! The snow has finally melted here so I'm looking forward to Spring and nicer weather.