Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday - 04/27/2015

Good morning folks, hope you've all had a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead.  I have quite a bit going on with State testing this week and more packing and getting ready for the move.

For now though, let's just concentrate on our Happy Homemaker Monday :) 



The weather outside is::::
36 degrees right now and quite nippy, went to take the dogs out to potty and had to grab a coat.  We're supposed to get up to 69 degrees today and tomorrow even hit 80 so I'm looking forward to that.  It's quite pretty outside at the moment, very clear blue skies :) 

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Coffee with Vanilla Creamer and a cheese and salami sandwich.  


As I look outside my window:::
I see blue skies, birds flying by and some cars driving on by.  It looks like it's going to be a really pretty day. 

Right now I am::::
On the couch with Lola, working on this post, have a couple of tabs open on the laptop and trying to juggle a few things at once.  Still in my pj's, I do need to get dressed for the day but it's quite early still, so I'll just wait for now. 

As I look around the house::::
More and more boxes.  I packed up the upstairs hallway last night, and quite a bit in the bedroom too.  Have to tackle the kid's rooms this week and really get on the ball as we're running out of time.  Would be so much easier if I had the trailer already to pack things into.   

On today's to do list::::

Cleaning
Homeschooling
Packing



Currently reading::::
Nothing at the moment   

On the TV today::::

The Lizzie Borden Chronicles

My Portuguese Soaps - A Unica Mulher, Mar Salgado, Mulheres
The Following
Outlander
When Calls the Heart
Vlogs

On the menu this week::::
Monday - Shredded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches, Fries
Tuesday - Biscuits and Gravy, Scrambled Eggs
Wednesday - Chicken and Rice
Thursday - Pizza
Friday - Quesadillas, Mexican Rice
Saturday - Shepherd's Pie
Sunday - Chili Dogs


Favorite photo from the camera::::

Onions


Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
"Those who cling to worthless idols forfeit the grace that could be theirs."
Jonah 2:8 NIV

PLEASE, don't add links to this list that are not part of the Happy Homemaker Monday. I've asked numerous times, and I'm frankly quite tired of having to remove links to other posts that shouldn't be in this list. Please be respectful of my request!

7 comments:

Jill said...

I know how crazy busy that moving process is and my heart goes out to you. Sounds like you are juggling things well :-) Have a fantastic day!

Blessings
,Jill

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I love your post yesterday and today. You seem to be gaining momentum on your packing and like you're making great plans to deal with all the chaos that is moving. So nice to see you seem to feel better about it all dear Lady!

I love your menu for the week - lots of yummy stuff. I also love your new background - so Spring and pretty!!

Happy week ahead Hon! xo

threesidesofcrazy said...

Looks like your normal everyday self is taking control again and you're back on track. Have a great week. :)

threesidesofcrazy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

I have potatoes growing in a bag in my kitchen. Forgot I had them. Wondering if I should plant them in a bucket. Wouldn't hurt to try. :-)

Dawn Marie said...

It's been awhile but I was so happy to participate today. Good luck with the move. I know it's never fun but it'll be a new adventure.

Amy at love made my home said...

All good thoughts for a good week ahead! xx