Fave Five for Friday!12:13 PM
It's my first time playing along with the sweet Susanne. You can check out the guidelines and details of this feature here.
So here's my favorite five things for this past week:
1. Homemade shortbread that I somehow botched and in order to try and save, I ended up adding a spoon of strawberry jam to each little round cookie. Turns out, I should REALLY mess up more often, they were delish. LOL
2. My favorite shows starting again on tv, love the fall season tv lineup.
3. My new hummingbird friend that watches me through the kitchen window.
4. Talking to family on the phone, all the way in South Africa, it's one of those things we can't do often so it's always a treat :)
5. The Civil War cookbook that Jasmine brought home from the library, I'm loving looking through not only the recipes but the history.