Monday, November 17, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook!

Hi everyone, come on in and see what's in my daybook!

If you want to join in, just go visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman, read the guidelines here and then add your name to Mr Linky. There are so many other participants sharing their day, I'm sure you'll enjoy looking through them :)


FOR TODAY
Outside my Window...
my lemon tree full of lemons turning from green to yellow....a light breeze....dogs playing in the backyard

I am thinking...
that this muscle I pulled in my back is really irritating me. I need it to get better ASAP.

From the learning rooms...
We've been looking up the Smithsonian Museum and watching videos about it too...very interesting.

I am thankful for...
my family, my newest niece.

From the kitchen...
For breakfast sausage biscuits, lunch for hubby and I will be leftover Chicken and Noodles and dinner will be Aunt Betty's Pasta, chocolate cake for dessert.

I am wearing...
black sweat pants, white tank top

I am reading...
Absolutely nothing right now, hoping to start a new book today

I am hoping...
that the muscle pain goes away, that my kids have a good day at school, that my new McLeod's Daughters DVD comes in soon.

I am creating...
an advent calendar, a scarf, arm warmers for Jasmine and family felt stars for the christmas tree.

I am hearing...
Absolute silence, the kids are off at school, hubby is still sleeping because he works nights....the dogs are sleeping with hubby LOL
The silence is actually deafening right now, not even a car or a bird is heard...

Around the house...
Clean laundry to iron and put away, projects to finish

One of my favorite things...
being in my kitchen cooking

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
nothing at all planned for this week

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Vilamoura, Algarve..........I remember spending a summer here and it was by far one of the most beautiful breathtaking places I've ever visited.
http://www.johnpordage.co.uk/Vilamoura_etc_Nov_2006_095.jpg

14 comments:

Cindy said...

What a beautiful place!

Lisa said...

Yes, gorgeous photo! Great daybook! &:o)

Mike Golch said...

Great photo,great entries in your daybook as well.

Susanne said...

I'd love to be in that picture right about now! Wow. Your peaceful morning sounds wonderful. With dayhomeing as my job that is something that I have never had is an absolute quiet morning like that. Enjoy!

Schotzy said...

Thanks for the visit! I enjoyed your daybook! what a photo! Beautiful!!

Karen said...

Hi, Sandra.
Thanks for stopping by. I love the picture on your daybook. I hope your back feels better soon.
Karen

All My Blessings said...

Sandra, You sound so relaxed and comfortable. Could you see me waving to you in your picture?

Michelle said...

I hope that your neck feels better soon.What a lovely place to visit.

Jen said...

I pray your back gets better soon. I love the picture. Hope you have a great day. Oh we are trying the Pizzeria Pot Pie Thursday for Supper.

Bonnie said...

I hope your back gets better soon !! Guess you'll just have to relax for a bit longer !! :) Hope you find a good book ! Actually, I posted a fun book recommendation yesterday ... you should check it out, I think you might like it.

Crystal said...

That's a gorgeous picture!! Your day sounds so peaceful and serence - enjoy!

Mozi Esme said...

That is a gorgeous photo! Hope your back is better soon. And you're putting me to shame with your holiday craftiness... :)

Renee said...

Wonderful photo! Your post is great too. Hope you're feeling better soon! Your niece is just beautiful. Have a great week.

Gayle said...

That is a beautiful photo...how cool is it to have a lemon tree? I hope your pain is gone soon!
The White House