Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday - #7 - 2011

I'm kind of late getting this post up today and the reason being that I overslept.  I haven't been able to say that in so many years  Haha!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, don't let this day go by without letting the people you love know just what they mean to you :)

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
43 degrees again.  It was nice and warm this weekend actually getting up to 76 degrees.


Things that make me happy:
The Lord


Book I'm reading:
These Is My Words by Nancy E. Turner


What's on my TV today:
Pretty Little Liars on TV tonight
Deadwood Season 1
Being Human on Syfy


On the menu for dinner:
No idea, I can't believe I even said that.  Me, Miss Menu Plan and Miss Organized has NO idea what she's cooking for dinner.  I do have some steaks, I think I'll make something with them.


On my To Do List:

Iron and put away laundry
Sweep and Mop floors
Homeschooling


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Turkey Parmigiana Sliders - SO good

Turkey Parmigiana Sliders

In the craft basket:
Just my African Flower Blanket


Looking forward to this week:
Finding out if we can switch houses, as much as we like the one we'll be moving to, with Nicholas allergies they have a bunch of palm trees and mesquite trees at the new house.  Hopefully we can change, if not oh well.  But would like to know WHEN we can move, I hate this waiting game.


Tips and Tricks:
Got nothing today




My favorite blog post this week:
Didn't get much reading done last week


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Clover Lane



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

The Spice Traders Teas



Lesson learned the past few days:

To let go and let God.  Unfortunately I have to keep being reminded of this one, over and over and over again and I still falter and I still fight and I still crumble.  Just let it go Sandra....I tell myself this so many times. 


On my mind:
My family, we are having to deal with a major change in our lives and it's shook us to the core.
Our upcoming move within the next week or two.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.”
-John 13:34

Happy Homemaker Participants:

#1 - Kolfinna's Korner
#2 - Mary
#3 - Nicole
#4 - Tiffany Mae
#5 - Liz
#6 - Jen
#7 - Leigha
#8 - Ashley Marie
#9 - Melonie
#10 - Linda

Seems we are having technical difficulties with all the linkies.  Mister Linky won't work...Mcklinky won't work either, so for today, just go ahead and leave your link in the comments and I will add them manually to the post :)

No comments: