Wednesday, February 09, 2011

{ Yarn Along }

If you know me, you will know that two of my favorite things are books and yarn.  Matter of fact you can always count on finding one or both very near me at all times.

When I came across the blog Simple Things, one of the things that caught my eye was that the author seems to love yarn and books as much as I do, then I noticed that every Wednesday she has this great feature called "Yarn Along" in which you post a picture of your yarn along with the current book you're reading.

So I've decided to join in every week, I think I'll really enjoy playing along and visiting all the participants.

For today's Yarn Along you can visit here.

2011_02070032

I just received these two books in the mail and have already started These is My Words.  I am absolutely loving it, it's just my kind of book, it is a little hard in the beginning with the words and the way it's written but in no time I was well underway and not even noticing anymore.

2011_02070033

I also received Sarah's Quilt which is the sequel to These Is My Words.  I can't wait to read that one too.

2011_02070028

As for my yarn, I'm still slowly working through my African Flower Crochet Blanket, it is gorgeous and so soft and I'm just in love, I only wish I had more hours in the day to get more done.

If you want to join in, remember to go visit Ginny at Small Things and add your link to the list.  Just snap a pic of what you're currently reading and knitting/crocheting/sewing, remember ONE picture of them together and then talk about it or not. 

No comments: