Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cooking Thursday - Biscuit Pizza Bake



Good morning sweet friends.  It's been hard getting back into the groove, my body was not used to being up early anymore so it's quite the struggle getting up out of a warm comfy bed into a cold house.  But I have my coffee now, so all is good.....here is today's recipe for all you pizza lovers out there :)

Biscuit Pizza Bake

Biscuit Pizza Bake

2 cans of refrigerated biscuits
1 can (15 oz) pizza sauce
1 pound ground beef
1 small onion, sliced
half a green pepper, diced
pepperoni slices
provolone cheese

Grease a shallow casserole dish.  Cut the biscuits into quarters and layer on the bottom of the dish.  Top with the pizza sauce.

Brown the ground beef;  drain and then spoon onto the pizza sauce.  Top with the onion, green pepper, pepperoni slices and provolone cheese slices.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and turning a nice brown color.  Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.





4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

This sounds good.....and easy! Thanks for sharing!

Tammy

Mari said...

I make one that is very similar and it's one my family loves. Mine doesn't have the ground beef in it and I think my hubby would like that addition. Thanks!

Stay at home mom said...

Sounds Yummy! I bet my kids would love this.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sounds perfect for our cold weather here!