Tuesday, August 10, 2010

{ It's my Birthday and I'll blog if I want to }


Just because I can and just because I actually woke up in a good mood which hardly ever happens on my birthday. I think the older I get, the less I look forward to this day, and so I usually don't feel anything but "darn, I'm a year older and none the wiser" LOL

I guess that's not true, I AM a little wiser, I hope.

So here I am, turning 29, it's such a great age to be isn't it? *snicker*

Truthfully I'm turning 36 years old and I don't feel it, which I think is a good thing, now if I can just keep this positive thinking going, I'll be fine LOL

I wanted to take this moment to thank you all, for being such wonderful blog readers, for always being there whenever I need a prayer or a word of encouragement, I truthfully feel like many of you have watched me and my children grow through this blog.

So won't you help me celebrate my Birthday, have a slice of cake for me or a glass of wine and in return, I'm going to be giving away a $20 Amazon Gift Card. I know it's not much, but it's my way of thanking you all.

The giveaway is open to US and Canada residents. Just leave me a comment and I'll enter your name into the drawing which will happen on Friday the 13th.

1 comment:

keong racun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.