Wednesday, August 18, 2010

{ What we're eatin' around here }

I've been super super busy lately and so, haven't had a chance to blog read or comment or nothing at all. I sorta kinda wish the days had like 36 hours in them, cause lately it seems I can't get anything done around here.

Anyway, in between all my busyness I've been cooking up yummy goodies for the family, like this one, this Blueberry Cobbler that we had for dessert last night.

Oh mama!!!!

2010_08170029

Don't pay no mind to the screaming coming from your hips, just indulge, like I did. Yes I know I will pay for it later but for now, while this baby is in the house.....

2010_08170026

I'm just gonna enjoy every last morsel of it, right down to the purple teeth.

Go on over to Full Bellies, Happy Kids for the recipe. I dare you!

No comments: