Thursday, June 13, 2019

{ Last day without the hubster }

I'm so ready for him to be home, and thankfully this is the last day without him.  Matter of fact, I just got off the phone with him and he is just as equally excited to be wrapping up this week away from home.

June 6, 2019

Didn't sleep very well last night, so this morning, that first cup of coffee was very much welcomed.  I don't know what it is, but for me, the first sip is an experience in itself.  You know what I mean right???  I'm looking at all you coffee drinkers out there.

My day was spent driving back and forth, doing some laundry and housework, so I don't have much to tell you about today, nor did I take many pictures because there wasn't really anything going on that was that exciting.

I guess I could tell you how the water heater was finally replaced???

I can't though, because, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂.𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻.𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓭.𝓾𝓹!

At this point, I could care less, I still have water in every room that needs it, we still have hot water in the kitchen and Nick's bathroom, so really, it's not affecting us anymore since the leak has stopped and been resolved.  But truly, how frustrating???

Anyway, a pretty basic normal day for me.  Dinner tonight was the kid's request, homemade macaroni and cheese and cheese pizza.

June 6, 2019

Love using my little Pizzazz machine, it bakes it perfectly every time and I don't have to turn on the oven, especially in the summer.

June 6, 2019

The crochet I wanted to start last night, didn't happen.  I was faffing about with my menu plan and grocery list, and ran out of time.  Maybe some time this weekend?  Although we do have quite a few things planned as well, and with Curt being back, unless he is busy with something else, I won't be sneaking off to crochet as I want to spend time with him.

So there you go, just a very quick check in, I could have not posted but I've missed daily blogging and I'm determined to stick to it.

Well friends, I'm off to make sure my grocery list is ready for the morning, close the house down for the night and get into bed.  Hoping for a good night's sleep tonight.

No comments: