Thursday, June 06, 2019

{ Thursday - 6 June 2019 }

_MG_5264

Hello everyone :)

It has just gone 6:30pm, and I'm sitting here killing time before heading to pick up my girl from work.  I thought I would come in and do a quick little post.

We just had a delicious meal, some oven baked pork chops, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli and homemade brown gravy.  So yummy!

I will have the recipe for the gravy for you all, probably tomorrow.

One thing you surely have noticed is that I have changed the template and I sure hope you like it as much as I do.  I'm also working on changing the food blog, but haven't decided yet on which template to go with.

I really need to do an overhaul of the food blog, bring it back to life, add more recipes, make it easier to navigate, and so forth.  But that will take time and I don't always have a lot of it to sit and mess with html.

_MG_5265

_MG_5266

_MG_5267

_MG_5269

_MG_5270

In the meantime, I took my camera, slapped on the zoom lens and stepped outside for some shots.  I wanted to capture the true beauty of living not only out in the country, but in an area that gets so much rain, which means green, green and an abundance of green all around.

Inside, I rearranged my bookshelf.  I keep all my review books in the same shelf and usually in order of the day they need to be reviewed, it just makes it easier when I'm done with one, to pick up the following and not have to go looking for dates etc.

_MG_5276

_MG_5273

The next on the list is "The Great Unexpected by Dan Mooney".   I just started it today, so we will see how that goes.  By the way I know not everyone is interested in book reviews, but if you are, you can do a quick search for TLC Book Tours here on my blog and you will have a ton of book reviews to look through :)

I then went through some of my crochet baskets filled with projects that have been either finished or halfway finished, and I found this pillow I made years ago, back in Arizona still.   I need to find a pillow insert, and make a back for it.

I don't have this same yarn anymore, but I'm sure I can find it, just keeping my fingers crossed that I can find the same colors.

_MG_5274

By the way, we finished the Lucifer series and I'm so annoyed at the ending.  I truly hope there is another season because I need some closure LOL

I haven't started anything else, when I have a spare moment, I usually pop on Netflix or a documentary on Youtube.

This past week I've watched:
Lucifer Season 4
Season Finale of When Calls the Heart
Various homemaking vlogs on Youtube
First and Last on Netflix
Girls Incarcerated on Netflix
True Crime Daily on Youtube (10 to 15 minute stories)
60 Minutes Australia on Youtube (10 to 15 minute stories)
Started Criminal Minds on Netflix

Well friends, I have got to pop out to pick up our girl, so I'm ending this post now.  Hope you've all had a good week so far.

Until next time, blessings!

No comments: