Wednesday, October 14, 2020

{ Fall/Winter Books on the shelf }

_MG_9249 

The mail man has been quite busy, dropping off books, almost on a daily basis. That means my bookshelf is slowly filling up with the Fall and Winter tours. I am so blessed.
 
_MG_9250 
 
So I thought I would post the latest arrivals here, and when the others come in the mail, I'll show them to you. The first one on the list is America The Beautiful. 
 
An absolutely gorgeous book from National Geographic. I just quickly browsed through it but can't wait to actually sit down and take in every page.
 
_MG_9251 
 
The next one is also from National Geographic and one that my husband will be taking over from me, once I'm done with it. We both love anything to do with the Cosmos and space. 
 
_MG_9252 
 
Daughter of Black Lake I have started, just yesterday and already really enjoying it. 
 
_MG_9253 
 
Another great one that I find quite fitting for the moment in time we are living in our nation. The Patriots focuses on Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams. 
 
_MG_9254 
 
Hell and High Water, not exactly sure what this one is about, I can't remember the synopsis. 
 
_MG_9255 
 
This one I already read through and not sure how I feel about it. It's written a bit strangely, to tell the truth.
 
 _MG_9256 
 
 And lastly, Sisters of War, which I have already read and it was so good. 
 
I have one more book coming in, but aside from that one, this is my reading list for the next two months or so.
 
What's on your list?

1 comment:

GranthamLynn said...

Lots to read. I saw your comment on my HHM post about Lola. I have thought too she looks like your dog. We took them to the lake today first time. Come over and see my Wordless Wednesday post.