Monday, January 04, 2021

{ Happy Homemaker Monday - 01/04/2021 }

EDIT:  I am sooooo sorry, how did I forget to add the linky?  Thank you Tamy for reminding me.  *facepalm*   
It is now up, please enter your links, and again I am so sorry.
 
 
Good morning and welcome to the very first Happy Homemaker Monday, of 2021.  Goodness, we made it folks, made it through that crazy year 2020.
 
It is Monday morning, I think we are finally coming out of holiday mode and into normal routine, although my husband is teleworking from home this week.  But, for the most part we are done with holidays and I can get back to normal, or at least, knowing what day of the week it is.
 
Anyway, let's get right into our post, hope you all have a blessed week ahead!
 
 
 
The weather outside is::::
Currently 31 degrees.  Looks like we are having a pretty mild week ahead. 

Monday -  62
Tuesday -  63
Wednesday - 58
Thursday - 52
Friday - 50
Saturday - 52
Sunday - 46


On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Having a cup of coffee right now, will have either oatmeal or toast later.      

 
As I look outside my window::::
I opened my windows this morning, but it is still pitch black outside, so I can't see anything, but a few stars here and there.      


As I look around the house::::
All the Christmas decorations have been taken down and the house always look so empty after the holiday season, doesn't it?
But I like clean and organized and as much as I love Christmas, I always feel that all the decorations make everything look so crowded and messy.           

 
What I'm wearing today::::
Still in my pajamas, will put on some leggings and a long sleeve top when I take Jasmine to work.           

 
Currently reading::::
Started Jeremiah over the weekend.  I'm so proud of myself for sticking with my Bible reading, been doing it every single day since beginning of June 2020.   

Four Perfect Pebbles:  A Holocaust Story  

 
On the TV for this week::::
My Portuguese soap "Bem me Quer"
Vlogs on Youtube
 
The Windermere Children
The Secret Garden
The Luminaries
Thieves of the Wood
 
 
On the menu this week::::
 
Monday - Chicken Spaghetti, Salad
Tuesday - French Onion Salisbury Steak, Basmati Rice, Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday  - Alice Springs Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Brussells Sprouts with Bacon
Thursday - Meatballs and Spaghetti, Garlic Bread 
Friday - *Grocery Shopping*
Saturday - 
Sunday -
 
 
Something fun to share::::
Today I bring you another of my favorite Youtube Channels, this one is called 냥숲nyangsoop  
I just love watching her videos, they are so calming and beautifully made.  Be sure to turn on captions if you want to see what she is saying or typing on screen. 
 
 
 
Favorite photo from the camera::::
We had some snow last week, which we really enjoyed.         
 


Prayers, Inspiration quotes, Devotionals::::
My friends husband, Ze, unfortunately passed away last week.  My heart and prayers go out to Nellie, and her two daughters, through this difficult time. 

Psalm 34:18, “The LORD is near the brokenhearted; he saves those crushed in spirit.”

10 comments:

collettakay said...

I'm sorry to hear about your husband's friend :( So sad...

I don't see a link up so I'll leave my link here and check back later:

https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2021/01/happy-homemaker-monday-142021.html

Colletta

Luludou said...

Happy New Year to you and your family!!! Health and happiness!

? Linky seems to be missing?

threesidesofcrazy said...

Happy New Year - we made it! I pray things return to some form of normal soon! The snow picture is so pretty. Alice Springs chicken? Have a WONDERFUL first week of 2021! BTW there is no mr linky this weekhttp://chasingmylife.com/2021/01/04/happy-homemaker-menu-plan-monday-week-2-of-2021/

Schotzy said...

Every week I know I do this but I mudst thank you for introducing me to vlogs. For us there is nothing on regular tv so vlogs are our go to now! Have a gret new year!!!

GranthamLynn said...

The snow pic is very. Pretty but glad we didn't get any in DFW. Thanks for the Party!

Monique G. said...

Good Morning and Happy New Year!
Prayer for your friend and her family during this difficult time.
I love the snow photo. We had snow before Christmas and may get some more later this week.

Jean said...

I love your new HHM photo. It's beautiful. And so is the snow picture. My condolences to your friend on the loss of her husband. Many prayers to her and her family. Hope you have a wonderful week!

GranthamLynn said...

That's o.k. I thought it might be a glitch. I couldn't get the Fabulous Party working on Saturday. Come over and link! And thanks for HHM

Online Reputation Management said...

My condolences to your friend!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Sorry I am late my Friend! I love your renewed scripture time and I am working on that myself for this new year. I am so sorry about your hubby's friend. Prayers for peace and comfort to all. Praying 2021 brings peaceful new blessings to our world. 🙏 xo