Saturday, December 17, 2022

{ Five Senses Saturday - 12/17/2022 }

FSS
 
 
I love my Five Senses Saturday, and although I don't post it every single Saturday, I still think it's a great way to review the past week. What I saw, what I touched, tasted, felt etc....
 
 


 ::::HEAR


- M80 Radio online.  A radio station in Portugal that plays all the oldies that I remember
- My candle flickering, making a crackling sound
- The turtle tank's filter in the office
- My husband typing on his computer
- The clicking of my keyboard as I type this post



::::SEE



- My Philodendron hanging right next to my computer
- Kaia and Elliott sleeping on my bed
- My Christmas current read right next to me, it's White Christmas Pie by Wanda Brunstetter
- I found some old Christmas cartoons on Youtube, so popped that on.  Wow does it take me back.
- Today's devotional on my desk, it says December 17 - Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.  *Matthew 5:8*
 


::::TOUCH



- Fabric and Flour Sack Kitchen Towels for a project
- My computer mouse
- The Firestick remote to change videos on the TV
- The soft fabric of my winter pajamas
- The hot coffee mug




::::TASTE

 No Knead Bread
 
 
- Coffee with Peppermint Mocha Creamer
- Roast chicken with potatoes and carrots, for dinner last night
- Biscoff Cookie dipped in a hot cup of milky tea
- Homemade bread with a slather of butter
- Lemon water



::::SMELL

IMG_3525 

 
- My Lady of the Lake Mythologie candle
- A strawberry toaster strudel fresh out of the toaster
- Crisp morning air
- One of the kids making popcorn
- Fresh Linen wax melts burning

No comments: