Sunday, December 18, 2022

{ My Sunday }

_MG_3834

 
Good morning everyone.  It is so cold here, actually this whole week we are dropping temperatures and even have a 50% chance of snow for Christmas weekend.  
 
Oh if that happened, would be a dream come true for us all.  It's been more than a decade since we've enjoyed a snowy Christmas, it used to be a normal thing when we lived in Mountain Home, Idaho, but not since moving to Arizona and then Texas.
 
So this morning, I am heading to church, but before I get ready for the day, I thought I would come in and show you, kind of, what my day will look like.  It's been also a really long time since I've done one of these posts.
 
I'm trying to be more consistent with my daily posts, and sometimes that means just posting something simple like a look at your day, or the Five Senses Saturday I put up yesterday.  Anything to get you back into the habit.
 
Anyway, my older blog readers will remember these.  I'm sitting in bed, under the warm covers, and as always my furry babies are asleep snuggled next to me, under warm blankets.  They will kind of stay in this spot for most of the day, randomly getting up to go potty or eat their food, drink water, but then returning right to their little warm nests.  (I like to call them nests because they get right under the blankets, fold into a ball and sleep).




Here shortly I will get dressed, get on some make up and fix my hair, then head to church.  When I return home, I plan on getting some laundry going, tidying up the house and then hopefully just relax.  
 
 
 

For breakfast is just coffee and toast.   I'll throw in a frozen pizza for lunch.
 
Dinner will be Beef Filled Crepes, rice and beans, along with a salad. 
 
 



I've been just catching up on some Vlogmas on Youtube.  I do have quite a few other Christmas ones lined up, just as I shared on the previous post about Period Drama movies that are Christmas inspired.  
 
Also have some Portuguese Soaps to catch up on.  
 
In between all that, I often have a fireplace video playing on the TV, or some cute seasonal ambience.  

No comments: