Tuesday, October 31, 2023

{ Fixed Template }


 
 
I have to apologize for the previous template.  I didn't realize that it would be difficult to comment, or to figure out how to comment.  Thank you to Jean, for bringing it to my attention.

Sometimes we want to do something different, but as always, it's best to stick with what works.  

So, I've removed the other template and just went back to the simple, easy theme I had previously, and now everyone can comment again.  Truth be told, when Jean told me she took a while to figure out how to comment, I went to immediate check it out, and guess what?

I couldn't figure out how to comment either. *facepalm*

Anyway, it's all fixed.  Sorry again about that.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Sorry your new template didn't work out although I'm glad to know it wasn't just me not being able to figure things out. Thank you for the shout out!