Monday, July 29, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday - 07/29/2024

 

Good morning sweet ladies, hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
 
I just saw hubby off to work, got my breakfast and am settling in to get this post up.  It's a beautiful morning here in Texas, the sun is shining, there is a slight breeze and the temperatures are just perfect....for the moment at least.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and am wishing you a very blessed week ahead.

 
 
*** The Weather *** 
The temperatures have been perfect but unfortunately they are short lived and we are headed back to triple digits.  Can Fall just come in real quick?  Like tomorrow? 
 

 
*** Right now I am ***
Working on this post, sitting in bed and listening to Julie Green's teaching.    
 
 
*** Thinking and pondering *** 
Nothing specific, just a running checklist of what I have to do today and the rest of the week. 
 
 
*** How I am feeling *** 
I'm feeling pretty good.  Didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked to, felt like I kept waking up, so I'm a little tired this morning, but nothing that will interfere with my day. 
 
 
*** On the breakfast plate *** 
Cup of coffee with 2% milk and Weetabix.  
 
 
*** On the lunch plate *** 
Either a yogurt with granola and blueberries, or a salad. 
 
 
*** On the dinner plate *** 
Korean Bulgogi with Basmati rice (cauliflower rice for me)
 
 
*** On the menu *** 
Starting the new meal plan today and hopefully grocery shopping tomorrow morning. 

Monday
Korean Bulgogi with Basmati rice (cauliflower rice for me)   
Tuesday 
Roast chicken legs, Wholewheat Garlic Spaghetti, Sauteed Purple cabbage
Wednesday 
 
 
*** What I am wearing *** 
Nightgown at the moment, then a summer dress.  
 
 
*** On my reading pile *** 
1 Samuel in the Bible.  I think I'm going to restart the Bible again after I'm done with this book.  
Wild Savage Stars by Kristina Perez - book 2 after Sweet Black Waves


 
*** On my TV this week *** 
Not a lot, aside from a YouTube video here or there, I'm reading more than watching anything. 
Youtube - usual homemaking, quiet, slow living videos, but also been watching some book hauls and book reviews.
 
 
*** Looking around the house *** 
The sun is shining through the windows and bathing everything in golden light.  I love morning light it is beautiful and magical.
 
 
*** To do list *** 
Housework 
Bible and Devotional time 
Workout 
Reading 
Water plants outside
Mail off book for Paperbackswap
 
 
*** From the camera *** 
I just love this picture of me in the kitchen.  Barefoot, standing at the sink, just me in my happy place. 

July 27, 2024
 
 
*** Devotional, Prayers, Bible Verses *** 
John 2 1:11
Philippians 4:19
Jeremiah 29:11
 
Just a few scriptures to get in your heart today, scriptures that will strengthen your faith and keep you focuses and grounded. 


4 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

I know what you mean about Fall! Can't come soon enough though I hate wishing for days to move quickly. YUM, yogurt with granola and blueberries is my go to meal! Have a WONDERFUL week my friend.

Billie Jo said...

Hello! Such a cozy post this morning! Can I ask where you find your summer dresses? I would love to know. Thank you and have a lovely day!

Adriaantje said...

Beautiful texts to encourage, indeed!
I often eat yogurt with granola for breakfast, delicious!
Have a nice week

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Happy new week to you Sandra! It was such a hot muggy one here too - blech. Dreaming of Fall ahead as well. :) I love that pic of you in your element! You're looking so amazing and I aspire to get further in my health journey and work at it every day too. Matt has been joining me more now with working out/walking, planning healthy food and snacks. We're both slowly losing and feeling better. Blessings on your week! xo