Friday, September 05, 2008

Quiet Friday Night!


It's been a quiet day, having this muscle pain doesn't allow me to do much, so I've been taking it easy.

I've had hot tea, I've nibbled on Coconut Pastries and I've worked on my Advent Calendar.

Now the dinner dishes are done, the candles are lit and my book is waiting on the bed. I'm off to relax but I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs, it takes me back to my childhood and floods my mind with wonderful memories.

Moonlight Shadow - Mike Oldfield

9 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Sandra, I hope that you have a good wwkend.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a lovely weekend too. Hugs and love.

Sarah x

Jen said...

Hope your muscle pain is gone. I've tagged you for a reflection question about what you learned from your Mom. If you want to great, if not that is ok too. It took me a long time to answer this one.

Jen said...

It sounds like a great night girl. Enjoy your weekend.

threesidesofcrazy said...

I hope you feel better soon. Have a great weekend.

Carla said...

My type of evening-with OUT the muscle pain-bless your heart:(
AND that is my FAVORITE book! Never out grow Laura Ingalls Wilder:)

heidi @ ggip said...

Pretty border! Glad you had a quiet night. Those are needed sometimes.

I got the background on my blog, but now it is clear that there is something funky about the centering.

:(

Cheri said...

I'm sorry you're still struggling with the muscle pain.
I'm glad you're taking it easy!

Mindey said...

Since you like hot tea try the Camomile Mint Tea I get from Tea Laden - It really helps me relax. Have some more quiet evenings (if you can)