Monday, December 08, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook!

Hi everyone, come on in and see what's in my daybook!

If you want to join in, just go visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman, read the guidelines here and then add your name to Mr Linky. There are so many other participants sharing their day, I'm sure you'll enjoy looking through them :)


FOR TODAY
Outside my Window...
the roads are wet from last night's rain.

I am thinking...
that monday came way too quick, I didn't even get to sleep in this weekend.

From the learning rooms...
it's all about Christmas, the kids are learning about the true meaning of the season.

I am thankful for...
hot coffee in the morning, I don't know how I would function without it.

From the kitchen...
For breakfast Blueberry Muffin Tops and Apple Slices, lunch will be leftover 3 Cheese Ziti, and dinner will be Frango Estufado (Portuguese Chicken)

I am wearing...
blue jeans and a purple top

I am reading...
The Other Queen by Phillipa Gregory

I am hoping...
to finish the Crayon Rolls for the kids gifts

I am creating...
a happy home for my children

I am hearing...
the kids playing on the computer before we leave for school

Around the house...
Floors to be swept and mopped, laundry to put away

One of my favorite things...
sleeping in on the weekends

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Thanksgiving with the family and just relaxing

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

16 comments:

Cheri said...

That picture does say a thousand words- I would love to curl up on a couch and just soak that atmosphere all in!

Anonymous said...

I hear the dryer running too and I'll be hearing it for most of the day because I have 5 more loads to wash.
I hate laundry :)

Linds said...

Lovely list, Sandra - I can just imagine you and your day!

Heather said...

pretty picture!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Daybook entry! Love that picture, too.

Enjoy a spirit filled week,
~Mrs.Cuddles

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my daybook. I agree about the sleeping in. I love it and hate it when a weekend goes by and I don't get to. Course these days sleeping in is, like, 8:30. In college, it was 10:30. :)

Jen said...

Great daybook.

Melanie said...

Mondays always come too fast for me!
And...gotta have the coffee in the morning. We have a Keurig coffee maker...brews one cup at a time perfectly.

Kelly said...

Wonderful Daybook!! Crayon Rolls???
Sounds interesting...would like to know more???

Have an sweet week!!
Beautiful Blessings~
Kelly Maria

Love Bears All Things said...

Wow is that your house. Beautiful!
I used to read Philipa Gregory years ago.
Sorry you din't get extra sleep this weekend. Maybe you can catch a nap one day soon.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

Sandra,
Can you tell me where the slow cook bread is? I cant find it and I want to try it out.
Thanks Tanna

Susanne said...

I totally want that fireplace and the house that goes with it! LOL. Gorgeous.

Three cheese ziti sounds good right about now!

flmom said...

Three cheese ziti sounds divine - YUM! Have a wonderful day!!

Mrs.B said...

Wonderful day book entry.
Thanks for the comment over at my place.

In HIS Keeping,
Mrs.B

Crystal said...

HI, Sandra! I hope your week is productive and happy. Love your picture - such a gorgeous room. Take care!

The Bookworm said...

My toddler is an early bird and I miss getting to sleep in at weekends :(. The Portugese chicken and potatoes look delicious. I must try them.