Tuesday, March 03, 2009

{ 31 Days of Prayer for my Husband } - Day 31

And here we are, the last day of our 31 Days of Prayer for Our Husbands and i just have to thank each and every one of you who prayed along with me for this full month.

It was wonderful and I have seen the changes in my husband!



To find out more about this journey, read here.


Day 31
Pray that your husband will recognize the lies of the Enemy in his life. Pray that his attitudes and actions will be guided by the truth as he brings his thoughts into captivity to the Word of God. (John 8:44; 2 Cor. 10:4-5)


John 8:44 (King James Version)

44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.


2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (King James Version)

4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;


http://www.shatterdmen.com/wings.jpg


All 31 Days to print online. Remember I told you that this prayer was done on some blogs last year? Well I found the link on the Revive Our Hearts website, which is a wonderful site devoted to women's ministry.

10 comments:

Conny said...

amen. and it has been a pleasure to get to know you through this experience too! I will continue to follow your blog & keep in touch! God bless!

A Stone Gatherer said...

Thank you for hosting it! I love the changes I have seen in him and me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding us to pray without ceasing for our husbands. I have enjoyed praying for my husband this month. I have encouraged my friends to do the same. Even though this may have been done on other sites, etc., it is beneficial to have it before us in another forum. Thank you for following God's leading with this "labor of love." Maria

Jen said...

This has been great. Thank you for the reminder to pray for them everyday.

Mari said...

Thanks for doing this Sandra. It's been a great 31 days, and of course it doesn't have to end!

Blessed Beyond said...

Thank you so much for doing this! It has truly been a pleasure and so wonderful! I'm thankful for the opprotunity you gave us to do this with you. And Maybe more of us will remember to pray faithfully for our husbands now, I know I will be praying for him, daily, not just when I think he needs it, but instead daily, as we all need it daily. Sorry for my rambles. Again, thank you very much.

Hugs and Blessings,

Sarah said...

thank you sandra!

GranthamLynn said...

Thanks so much Sandra for this encouragement.
Many Blessings,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog. I'm starting the 31 days of prayer today. I think this is a wonderful idea. Just wanted to say thank you for sharing this with everyone in the blog world.

The Raggedy Girl said...

I have your Brown Sugar Chicken cooking in my crock pot and it smells wonderful. I cut the recipe in half as there are only two of us so I only had four pieces of chicken. Can't wait for dinner.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday
from Roberta Anne