Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday - #3 - 2011

Hope you're all having a wonderful Martin Luther King Jr, Day!

On with today's list...............

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
46 degrees and sunny outside.


Things that make me happy:
Seeing my refrigerator and my shelves full after a grocery run.


Book I'm reading:
Two books for review


What's on my TV today:
Pretty Little Liars on TV tonight
Upstairs Downstairs new version from BBC
Any Human Heart from BBC
The Sinking of the Laconia


On the menu for dinner:
Bangers and Mash


On my To Do List:

Sweep and Mop the floors
Finish the laundry
Change bed linens


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Zesty Lemon Cookies, you can find the recipe over at my food blog.


In the craft basket:
African Flower Crochet Blanket
Crochet Votive Candle jars


Looking forward to this week:
Having a good week of homeschooling and just taking it easy.


Tips and Tricks:
When organizing all your favorite blogs in Google Reader, use folders for each category.  I find it much easier to visit the blogs I'm looking for when I know exactly where they are.



My favorite blog post this week:
Starting a Budget from Scratch over at Alicia's Homemaking


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
A Feathered Nest


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

2011_01130016



Lesson learned the past few days:

That it's up to me to keep my children in the Lord's way and that it's up to me to feed them all that spiritual goodness while they're home. 


On my mind:
Trying to plan the kids birthdays in April, they both want to go back to Disneyland so we're thinking of doing that :)


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

— Psalm 139:9-10

No comments: