Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday - #11 - 2011

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Hot, already got my first tan Hahahah  But today we have cloudy skies, high winds and it looks like we are also expected to get rain.


Things that make me happy:
Air Shows


Book I'm reading:
A Fierce Radiance by Lauren Belfer - For an upcoming review, it's very interesting already.


What's on my TV today:
Pretty Little Liars

Being Human on Syfy
Five Mile Creek Season 1


On the menu for dinner:
Creamy pasta with asparagus, ham and sausage


On my To Do List:

Put away laundry
Homeschooling
Baking some shortbread


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Beef and Veggie Pot Pie

Beef and Veggie Pot Pie


In the craft basket:
Mini Hexagon pillow
Crochet Flower Pictures


Looking forward to this week:
Getting back to homeschooling after Spring Break.


Tips and Tricks:
Trying to get rid of the weeds growing the cracks of your sidewalk or driveway? Pour some straight vinegar on them.




My favorite blog post this week:
Didn't get any reading done last week, was enjoying Spring Break with the kiddos


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Sorry, same thing, but I'm going to catch up today and I'm sure I'll find a good one :)


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


2011_03170085




Lesson learned the past few days:

That unfortunately sometimes the people in the media are not really the brightest bulbs.  Lawrence O'Donnell made a pretty idiotic comment on MSNBC when he claimed that intelligent people wouldn't believe the Bible.  So guess what I just learned??????????/  That I'm the DUMBEST person on earth and darn proud of it. 


On my mind:
My family, my husband, my kids, homeschooling, cooking, cleaning....hot coffee....so many things.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

“For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.”
-Galatians 5:1

No comments: