Monday, March 07, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday - #9 - 2011

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
59 degrees.  Had a nice warm weekend with temps in the upper 80's but we're back to lower temps....blech.


Things that make me happy:
Girl Scout Cookies


Book I'm reading:
These Is My Words by Nancy E. Turner - almost finished, been loving it


What's on my TV today:
Last episode of South Riding which I LOVE so much

Being Human on Syfy
Creation


On the menu for dinner:
Portuguese Pork Chops and potatoes


On my To Do List:

Homeschooling
More
Sweep and Wash floors


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Chocolate Popcorn


Chocolate Popcorn


In the craft basket:
Mini Hexagon pillow
Crochet Flower Pictures
Easter Crochet chickadees, can't wait to show you all
African Flower Blanket


Looking forward to this week:
Just a good productive easy going week with no drama


Tips and Tricks:
Can't think of a single one this morning, sorry  Hahah




My favorite blog post this week:
A Family History in Blues over at Hospitality Lane


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Notes from the Slow Lane


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

2011_03020004




Lesson learned the past few days:

To enjoy every single moment you have with your family and friends.  To stop dwelling in what doesn't matter, to stop willing things to change and be a certain way.  To embrace what is and what is going to be and to make the best of it.


On my mind:
My stepmother and father, after 34 years of marriage they have separated and it's heartbreaking.  Please keep them in your prayers.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

For by him [Jesus] all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

No comments: