Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday - #10 - 2011

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
We've been hitting the 80's and loving all this warm weather :)


Things that make me happy:
Homeschooling


Book I'm reading:
A Fierce Radiance by Lauren Belfer - For an upcoming review, it's very interesting already.


What's on my TV today:
Pretty Little Liars

Being Human on Syfy
Creation


On the menu for dinner:
Not sure, it needs to be something light, we've been pigging out a bit lately and I'm starting to feel it.


On my To Do List:

Iron and put away laundry
Enjoy my Spring Break with my kiddos


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Baked Beef Ravioli

Baked Beef Ravioli


In the craft basket:
Mini Hexagon pillow
Crochet Flower Pictures


Looking forward to this week:
Spring Break with my kiddos and Air Show this weekend :)


Tips and Tricks:
Still drawing a blank, sorry about that.




My favorite blog post this week:
Didn't get much reading done last week, will try to catch up this week since we're on break :)


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Same goes for this one, hoping to find some good blogs to read


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

2011_03120046




Lesson learned the past few days:

That family means everything in the world.  That you never know what is going to happen tomorrow, next week or even next year, so take every chance you get and let them know how much you love them, make every single moment count.


On my mind:
So many things, some creative, some sad, some happy, just a little hodgepodge going on in my mind.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

“And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, ‘Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?’ That is, ‘My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?’”
-Matthew 27:46

No comments: